[bksvol-discuss] Dissertion on paper-sheet sizes

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 14:16:22 -0700 (PDT)

Wow -- do we have two Sharons as well as two
Elizabeths? I'll have to note last names or e-mail
addresses.

Since what Sharon number one had was "8j2" x 11" sheet
of paper," and most notebook and other sheets of paper
are eight and a half by eleven, I think that's what
was intended. I think eight and a half by eleven is
the most common size of paper sheets. Legal size is
eight and a half by thirteen, I understand.  Nine by
twelve  and eleven by fourteen exist, if I remember
correctly (and are hard to make copies of on copiers,
unless you have one that can adjust to larger sizes).

This is more of a dissertation than anyone wants,
probably.

Cindy

Since

http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush