[bksvol-discuss] Re: Delivered to Destiny, Help with Scan

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 18:53:00 -0500

Hi, Marilyn!  Thanks for your offer to help me with my book.  Jamie has already
graciously offered to help, so no need to worry about it this time.  I'm going
to submit it tonight for her to pick up when she gets the book.  Thanks again!

Jana

            From: Jana Jackson <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
            Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Needing Help With a Scan
            To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
            Date: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 1:20 PM

            Hi, Jamie!  The book is Delivered To Destiny, written by Kimberly
Daniels.  I did go ahead and scan it, and I saved the images.  Let me see how
many trouble pages we have... I set bookmarks for some of them, but I may have
missed a few.

            Do you have K1000?  If not, I should save them in Word for you?  If
you're able to get your hands on a copy of the book, I can submit it and have
it held for you.  Thanks so much for your help!

            Jana