[bksvol-discuss] Re: Deborah's almost perfect scans

  • From: kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 16:32:09 -0600 (CST)

I don't really care for the political books she scans. With that caveat, though, I was the one who requested the Michener books be rescanned, and she's shouldered most of that burden herself. They're great books and her scans are wonderful.

Kelby
"Oh Adam's sons, how cleverly you defend yourself from all that might do you good."

--Aslan the Lion