[bksvol-discuss] Death of a Perfect Wife

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 16:40:54 -0700 (PDT)

I should have read further in my mail. Grace is
right--it's already in the collection. I've deleted it
from my list. I hope the one in the collection is the
one you validated and that you didn't duplicate
effort. I checked and it was submitted by Karen
Johnson.

It would be nice if they also included the name of the
final validator, since often that is the person who
makes the book excellent, not the submitter, or not
just the submitter.

Cindy