[bksvol-discuss] Re: Daisy Books at Open Library

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 14:40:30 -0400

Nevertheless, I seem to remember seeing something on the Open Library site to the effect that if you have books that you have scanned then this is how to contact Archive.org about contributing them to be converted to protected Daisy format. However, this response indicates that they are not accepting such contributions currently. Either I am imagining what I thought I saw or it has been removed.

"Freedom is always and exclusively freedom for the one who thinks differently." - Rosa Luxemburg

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com