[bksvol-discuss] Re: Currently scanning Republican Gonorrah

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 19:42:39 -0500

How about sending her message to Pavi, the volunteer coordinator. At pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pavi is currently on vacation but will be back next week.

Bob

"We know the future will outlast all of us, but I believe that all of us will live on in the future we make,"
Senator Edward M. Kennedy
From: Penny Reeder <penny.reeder@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, October 13, 2009, 5:41 AM
How does proof reading work, since I
can't see (and don't own) the print copy, what happens when
I encounter something I think is an error?

I am interested and look forward to your response.

Thanks so much.
Penny

At 07:26 PM 10/12/2009, you wrote:
> Penney--do you want to proofread it?  Are you
registeres as a volunteer? If you wanr someone else to proof
it, there is already a volunteer. If yu do it you gget he
advantage of reading it without it counting as part of your
subscription and you get $2.50 dredit toward your next
subscription.

> Cindy
>
> > > I am currently scanning "Republican
Gomorrah: Inside
> > the Movement that Shattered the Party" by Max
Blumenthal.

> > > I think someone--can't recall who--requested
this one
> > but I don't see it on the wish list. So, if
you're out there