[bksvol-discuss] Re: Currently scanning: Bernard Cornwell

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 09:11:13 -0500

Yes, the Winter King is the first book in the warlord chronicles. The second in that series, "Enemy Of God" is already in the collection, but the 3rd "Excalibur" isn't yet either.

Dave

At 08:33 AM 2/26/2008, you wrote:
I have scanned the Winter King.  Is this in a different series?
amber
Book blog:
I have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I give
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx