[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cryptonomicon & Void Moon

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 18:47:34 -0400

So I pass the Cryptonomicon ball over to Cindy.  I stopped by my library on
the way home today, and not only was it not there, but two other books I had
requested and placed on hold were missing from my computer record.
Fortunately, they were hanging around the hold desk anyway, so I got them,
but no such luck with Cryptonomicon.  I'll be in Atlanta for the rest of the
week, so perhaps Cindy will be successful at getting it from her library.
If it's still unresolved when I return home, I'll rejoin the fray.

BTW, Cindy, I have the three Bertrice Small books and will start scanning
them over the weekend.

Peace and Hope,

Donna