[bksvol-discuss] Re: Countdown to Death

  • From: Laura Ann <agape.wellness.massage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 08:46:15 -0500

Jamie,
Here is where it was purchased.
http://eharlequin.com/store.html?vcname=backlist&cid=359

Its a Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense

Linda R who submitted it is in a book club wear she gets 4 a month.
You can also purchase them individually.

I validated it and it was a good book.

I also validated at the same time
Whispers in the Bayou by Mindy Starnes Clark and it was also a good read.

here is the description

Count Down to death
by Debby Giusky

How did five people from a small Georgia town contract a rare, deadly disease? Medical researcher Allison Stewart has to work against the clock to find out. Yet before she can ask one question, someone tries to kill her. A handsome recluse who is shrouded in suspicion saves her. Many believe Luke Garrison is guilty of a decade-old murder­a murder with ties to Allison's case. Allison dares to work closely with Luke. But is she setting herself up to become victim number six?

Hope this helps.
Its exciting for me because I again am so graeful to have bookshare.
Back before scanners and bookshare as a blind person I had to wait years to get to read what everyone else had already read..
Now I love being able to have the independence to read whatever I want.

Its such a joy and a treat.

Anyway, This book is out here and available.
Its new and came out to the readers this month.

Laura Ann

wrote:
I saw a book on the new books list called Countdown to Death by Debby Giusti that looked really interesting so I was going to try to get it from my library. Only one library in Michigan even had it listed and it was as on order. Then I thought well I'll try paperback swap and it's not there yet. So I thought I'll try amazon, and Amazon says it doesn't even come out until October 14, 2008. How did Bookshare get it already? Because I am sighted, I have to wait another 6 weeks to get it.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Women of the Silk by Gail Tsukiyama

<http://www.kqzyfj.com/email-1683725-10520876?sid=Email080208>Call anywhere in the world for free on the 3 Skypephone