[bksvol-discuss] Re: Converting KES to RTF

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 01:58:23 -0400

Converting KES to RTFProblem is, K1000 doesn't say blank page when you
encounter one in a reading stream.  If you go to a page, it will inform you,
but otherwise not.  Does anyone have a way to find blank pages?
Second problem with K1000 is it's problem with n-dashes.  It occasionally drops
them for no apparent reason.  You will find
"greatgreatgreatgreatgrandchildren", or "tshirt", or "scottfree".  I'm sure
there are others.  M-dashes don't seem to be fair game.   If I've mentioned
this previously, appologies.  I'm on puppy nightshift and my memory's a bit
tattered.  She's now 9 weeks old and things have improved considerably.  But
we're not all the way there, yet, and I'm still behind on sleep.