[bksvol-discuss] Confessions of a Shopaholic

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:50:51 -0800 (PST)

I've finally finished scanning Confessions of a
Shopaholic. It is book 1 in the Shopaholic series. If
you choose to validate it though, you can't just do an
ordinary spell check because it is set in England and
thus uses British English and not American English and
a lot of words I've never heard of previously.

It's a fun read though. I can't wait to read the
second book.

Jamie in Michigan