[bksvol-discuss] Re: Condolences

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 03:20:03 -0500

Mama died at this time of year (actually January 20-22) six years ago. I have particularly thought of her during this time. I too send you the best during this difficult time. And the best too to your dad.

Your grandmother will always be a part of your life, always be with you. All I can say is it will be easier later when you are a little further past losing her physical presence with you. You will always be able to talk to her spirit and she will be there as my mother is there for me.

All the best,
E.