[bksvol-discuss] Computer meritbadge book has been submited

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 16:33:02 -0400

Hi all,

Ok, the first of the long series of meritbadge books has been submitted. It is called Computers. Please watch for it to show up on the download list.

We appreciate any time anyone can give to this project. When we are done there will be 130 meritbadge books on the site. This will be the first time all 130 have been available to blind scouts in an accessible format.

Thanks again.