[bksvol-discuss] Completing a series

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 18:22:04 -0500

I've committed to scan the Chronicles of the Kings series by Lynn Austin but
didn't realize my library didn't have the complete set. I have The Strength of
His Hand, Chronicles of the King Series #3 on request and should have that in
the next few days. The other two, Faith of My Fathers, Chronicles of the King
Series #4 and Among the Gods, Chronicles of the King Series #5, my library
doesn't have, so if anyone can get those two I'd appreciate it. I've already
scanned and submitted books 1 and 2, so this would complete that series.
Julie Morales
Email:
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows Live Messenger: