[bksvol-discuss] Re: Color Plates

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 04:49:33 -0700

Hi Kelly,

Since the pages are not numbered, I am assuming that the regular pages go
sequentially in order from before the glossy pages to after with no
interruption of numbering for those glossy pages.  If that is the case, you
can leave out scanning those glossy pages or put them at the back of the
book if you really want to scan them.

Because the page numbering doesn't continue on those pages you can safely
leave them out.  Also, and probably more important, they aren't core content
of the book.

Mayrie