[bksvol-discuss] Civil War Trilogy by Heather Graham

  • From: "Louise" <bookscanner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 13:37:07 -0600

I have books 1 and 3 of the Civil War trilogy. And One Wore Blue is the first book, And One Rode West is book three. Bookshare already has book two, And One Wore Gray. If no one else is working on this, I will submit the missing two books to complete that trilogy. I would prefer not to duplicate efforts if someone else plans to complete it. but if not, I will do it.

Please advise.

Thanks.