[bksvol-discuss] Chuckleworthy scanning error

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 21:45:08 -0700

Hi everyone,

I came across a scanning error that I have never seen happen before this
week.  It made me laugh, and I had to check and make sure it wasn't a
mistake made by the publisher that I'd have to leave in the book.  It was
indeed a scanning error.

The part of a sentence read: "He kissed her cheese."
It should have read: "He kissed her cheek."

I don't quite know how the OCR interpreted the way it did, but it made me
chuckle, so I thought I'd share it.

Mayrie