[bksvol-discuss] Re: Christmas Carols

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 20:00:54 -0700

Hi Valerie and Chela,

Bookshare's conversion tools can't handle musical notation.  Perhaps if it
were images of musical notation from the publisher they might be retained,
but our scans can't retain musical notation.

So, Valerie, I'd check with Carrie to be sure that a book of music without
the notation is still acceptable to submit and isn't considered to be
incomplete.  I think it's fine, but I'm not sure.

Mayrie

  _____