[bksvol-discuss] Re: Choose your own adventure

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 11:19:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Kathryn, I just remembered that Billy's choose your
owns are Goosebumps books so that's why I could not
find them. His Goosebumps books are all on one special
shelf in his bedroom.

But the regular choose your owns are much shorter so
they would be good for a trial run to see if they will
work. Page numbers will be extra important to be
perfect.

Lissi would like to try to validate one if you do scan
one, so if you do, please post here and let her know
so she can download it.

I figured you might not still have the books; it has
been quite a few years!

Jamie in Michigan