[bksvol-discuss] Choice-Centered Astrology

  • From: Lynn Zelvin <lynn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 22:16:57 -0400

Hi,

I was working on validating this book and just plain took too long and missed when my time expired. It was suggested a sighted person do it in order to see if the figures are worth anything. However I felt I could do a good job as I know a good bit about Astrology. As it turns out, I could easily determine that the diagrams were not worth anything but that the reader wouldn't miss them. However, there were tables that got sort of messed up. It is otherwise a great scan. If the person who is validating it is on this list and has any problems fixing the tables, feel free to contact me as I was easily able to fix the ones I found because of my knowledge of the subject matter.

Lynn