[bksvol-discuss] Re: Children's book questions

  • From: "Satauna" <mercury@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 23:02:05 -0700

Hi, Kellie, Paula and everyone else.  Kellie, my daughter is six.
Thanks for asking! The big books we're reading right now include The
BFG, and By The Shores of Silver Lake.  The latter is one of the Little
House books.  Anyone have anything on hummingbirds that live in the
tropical rainforest? She has a project due on that in a month.  We're
trying to figure out how to make her a costume because she's set on
dressing as one of these birds! Ha ha!!

Peace, and what a beautiful weekend it was here in the Northwest!
Definitely perfect weather for gardening, swimming, boating, and hanging
laundry!
Satauna