[bksvol-discuss] Re: Checkout A Book Link won't work in IE9 and Firefox 10.0.2

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 10:47:14 -0700

Ok here is what I get when I told you the link did something remember this is the second link that says Checkout A Book...not the first one though that may seem confusing.

Exception Resolver.
We're sorry. An error has occurred.
Here are a few things you can try:
•Visit the Support Center for updated FAQs
•Go to the Bookshare homepage
•Contact our support team
So there you have it, folks, there really is a dilemma the technical folks need to iron out here. I'm surprised I was the first to speak of this though.

"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
--
Chela Robles
Facebook/linkedin/email: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx

On 3/15/2012 9:49 AM, Martha Rafter wrote:
Yes, I did, however I am using JAWS 11. I was told that IE9 was not compagable with JAWS 11. I had to remove IE 9. Good Luck in figuring out your problem.
Marty

-----Original Message----- From: Chela Robles
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 10:28 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Checkout A Book Link won't work in IE9 and Firefox 10.0.2

Greetings to all,
I just tried to see what was on the Checkout A Book list when I noted
both in Firefox 10.0.2 and IE9, the link didn't work using NVDA screen
reader highlighted the link and pressed enter on it and it never took me
where I needed to be.
Anyone else having this dilemma?