[bksvol-discuss] Charisma, here is how to read your PDF files.

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 20:30:08 -0400

I tried to reply to the message in which Charisma said that she could not read PDF, but Free Lists interpreted the URL in my reply as a command and bounced it back. So here I go again. If you use the latest version of the Humanware Companion to transfer a PDF to your SD card for your Stream it will automatically convert it to text. It can be placed in your text folder and the Stream should read it just fine. For more tips like that you might want to subscribe to the Stream users list. If I put the URL to do that in this email I suppose it will be bounced again, so if you don't know how to subscribe to that list and you want to then email me privately.

"The ruling class makes wars and the working class fights them." - Eugene V. Debs

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com