[bksvol-discuss] Re: Characters

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 14:15:58 -0700

 Or perhps you could copy and paste the macron from the  Wikipedia article
on the language onto your file. I've done that with other letters that my
symbols file in Word didn't have.

 Tis discussion was interesting to me for several reasons:  heard of the
macron or Pali.  googling Pali, I find that it's an indo Aryan language and
now I can fill in the crossword puzzle I've been working on (the clue is
IndoAryan language. Thanks, evan
Cindy