[bksvol-discuss] Re: Celestial Harmonies

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 19:29:01 -0700

I have the print book Tell me what you need.
I took the book for proofing because once before I'd taken a book
submitted by Rick thinking that since he was a book-share employee (I
thought) It would be perfect, but it had a lot of problems, so I took
Celestial Harmony thinking that it, too would have problems.
I released it because I needed room in my downloaded-to-proof pile for
other books. If you want to poof it,that's fine with me, and I'll help
you in any I can.  If you run into  page with problems you can send it
to me (that's legal); I'll fix the problems and send the page back to
you for insertion in to the file. Maybetweeen us we can get the book
into the collection . It is, as you probably have discovered, a very
long book and is in 2 parts but it sounds interesting.
Cindy