[bksvol-discuss] Re: Catching the Fire aaddedto Wish Listwishlist

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tasha Raella Chemel <tashiegirl@xxxxxxx>, bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 15:27:08 -0700 (PDT)

Tasha,

I'm not the person who does that. There is a person at bookshare who is the
liaison with publishers.

Is it a new book? If it is or will be on the NY Times bestseller list Carrie
will get it for the collection. The publisher may be one  that's already
providing ebooks to bookshare. Have you already checked the collection (I
assume so, smile).
I will add your request to the Wish List and forward your request to the
volunteer email list where maybe someone also interested in reading it will see
it and scan it asap

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: