[bksvol-discuss] Can't find my book, any ideas?

  • From: Caitlyn and Nicky <lavendar@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 18:38:50 -0500

Hi,

I usually don't write the list with stuff like this, but I am truely stumped!

I got a note from bookshare saying that a book I proofed a while ago was returned to the queue for further proofing with the corrections I needed to fix. I went back there to snag it and it's no place to be found. I did look for it in the admin queue and it doesn't seem to be there, either. it was listed as a hold for Caitlyn in the title, so I am assuming somebody took it..

Is there someplace else I could look for it, or am I missing something? With school and everything, I am behind on my mail by like a week, but..sheesh, things have sat longer in the queue..

Thanks, guys..
Caitlyn