[bksvol-discuss] Can somebody help with this?

  • From: "My Nickels Worth" <lavendar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 13:18:26 -0500

Hi,

Can one of you please check out the book, The Wild Rose of Kilgannon, then
check it back in again, for Carrie to accept the book?

I was reading the copy in the collection and it had a ton of scanno's, so I
asked her to put the book back on step one so I could fix it up, since I was
reading it anyway.  She did this, and I fixed it, but it got lost someplace
when the site went live, and she asked me to submit it as if it were a
totally new book, which I did, but now I can't touch it.  All the proof
reading is done, it just needs to be reccommended for acceptance.

Thanks!

Caitlyn

Patience is the key to paradise.
- Turkish proverb