[bksvol-discuss] Re: Can a sighted volunteer take over validatating Medal of Honor

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 19:59:13 -0700 (PDT)

It sounds very interesting, and I'll be happy to do it when I finish my tome,
which I've been postponing for far too long. Depending upon whether anyone else
wants to do it--I know Marilyn is already committed to a lot of books and
Deborah is in the process of moving. I guess since you were validator and not
submitter you can't add a Hold or add anything to the Comments. Perhaps just
stick it up there and if it's still there when I'm ready I'll take it. Or
perhaps Shelley can reject i and put it up again with a note in the comments
that it needs a sighted validator. Devorah ha some sighted friends, too, who
are going to volunteer.

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/