[bksvol-discuss] Re: Café Solo Black Coffee

  • From: Tony Baechler <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 06:45:46 -0800

Hi. Actually, I read the English version already, so I knew what it was about. I recognized the name of one of the characters. Yes, it was a play turned into a novel.

I agree with others on this list. The Spanish titles should have their own separate category at least, if not a separate section of the site entirely in Spanish. This is what the NLS does.

At 12:09 AM 1/4/2005 -0800, you wrote:

   Black Coffee is a theatrical piece novelized by
Charles Osborne. It is not the regular Agatha Christie
novel, I found it invaluable to Bookshare.org to have
it and I'm pleased that Tony wanted to know. <smile>