[bksvol-discuss] Bruce Trilogy

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 22:59:07 -0400

Hi Folks,

Lissi's computer has been rejuvenated for the most part, but her email had to
be set up again and for some reason, her outgoing mail server doesn't like her
password. That should be fixed tomorrow. (It's really quite amazing what a
reinstallation of Windows will do for the speed of a system.)

But she wanted me to pass along a message to Courtney that The Bruce Trilogy
has already been scanned by Amber W and Lissi will start proofreading it in a
couple of days. We only have two more Halloween books to finish up, and then
she can start that book. So you don't need to scan it. It is very long, as you
probably know, so it may take some time, but it will be of the highest quality.
Be assured of that.

Evan