[bksvol-discuss] Re: Brisingr

  • From: Karen Harshfield <karenh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 07:30:15 -0700

My daughter is a little peeved that I get it before her. We usually get books at the library so we don't have to purchase so many books. So she wants me to put this one through speakers so she can listen to it with me, and thus be able to read it sooner.

- Karen

At 08:26 PM 9/22/2008, you wrote:
The good news: Brisingr is now in the collection at
http://www.bookshare.org/web/SingleTitle.html?submittitleid=54591

The bad news: This is book 3 of 4. So there's one more coming! I suppose to true fans, this is good news - this book is not the last one!

Enjoy! Carrie