[bksvol-discuss] Re: [Braillenote] Wireless recievers for the Empower

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 16:22:44 -0600

I'm forwarding a message from the BrailleNote list that contains a long list of devices that work with Braille Notes of varying versions. Your friend will want to read all the way to the end of this message to get all information that might be relevant.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Cranston" <cranston.sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>