[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare's purpose

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 10:48:50 -0700 (PDT)

I had 17 approvals from Gustavo this morning, so yes there are a lot of new
books now available.  Gustavo needs to run another program to update the new
books list before they become visible on it.  He usually waits until the
evening to run the program.  It'll probably be changed tomorrow.

  Carrie

susan lumpkin <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I saw the same thing on it too from here in Texas.