[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare/Benetech is hiring

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 02:11:02 -0400

Bookshare/Benetech is hiringI think a lot of us would apply if there was
telecommuting or online ability to work from our locations. That would be ideal.

Mickey Prahin
check out this exciting business opportunity and it's totally free!!!
http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/4941
e-mail micka@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 614-670-4011
Windows Live Messenger: micka@xxxxxxxxxx