[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare reaches 24,000 Books - some category info

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 19:40:31 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Janice. That is very interesting. I would have
thought there would be more romances. The fact that
there are so many mystery/thrillers and sci fi doesn't
surprise me, though. I'm glad there are so many
histories.

Well, I won't feel at all bad about validating
romances and getting more into the collection. I wish
they were better written, though, than some of them,
in my  opinion, are.