[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare absences

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 00:49:02 -0500

Gustavo,

Better yet!  Those enterprising types--a brief pause for
self-acclimation--may even choose to take the coal and just do something
with it that's completely unexpected.  For example, ... O wel, I'd rather
not say.  Why give up my game!

Besides, I've got better ways of keeping warm, my friend.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Interim Director
Office of Special Services