[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare Bulletin

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 15:30:51 -0400

If bookshare follows the guidelines put out by www.w3.org/wai instead of asking us to re-invent the wheel, accessibility will be furthered. If it's good enough for everybody else to use perhaps wwww3.org/wai is a good enough guideline for bookshare to use as well.

E.

At 03:02 PM 3/27/2009, you wrote:

Hi Ann,

Thanks for letting us know about this. I will forward your mail to our Communications Director so that we can take this into account for all future mailings.

In case some of you haven't seen it yet, there is an article in the Bulletin regarding accessibility that credits several of our volunteers. (It was written based on input some of you sent in awhile ago). Congratulations to the contributors on that!

Warm regards,
Pavi