[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books-Being-Scanned list updated Fri., Feb. 6

  • From: Laura Ann <agapetouchmassage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 08:38:38 -0600

Looks awesome Cindy

Thanks for doing such a good job on the list.

Cindy ask me to let you all know that I won't be scanning the Debra White Smith books the Austen Series
Central Park
Reason and Romance
First impressions.

I haven't been able to get a clean scan so wanted to change it so someone else might be able to.
She removed it from the planning to scan list.

Laura Ann