[bksvol-discuss] Books still on download page one

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 20:15:50 -0700 (PDT)

I will repeat the suggestion I've made before: I think
people who submit books should check the download
after maybe a month, and if no one has taken their
book to validate, they should validate it themselves.
Presumably they are interested in the book and want to
see it in the collection, and they should therefore
enjoy reading it and validating. If they read it and
made corrections while or after scanning, then all
they have to do is upload it because they know it is
in excellent condition.

Cindy

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/