[bksvol-discuss] Books of a given author

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 08:30:29 -0400 (EDT)

I agree Cindy, I like being able to read all of a given author, or a series
in order.

We have all of the Black Stallion series, and soon, if all goes well, all of
the Captain Duncan maclain detective stories, and if people are interested
the rest of Baynard's works, as I can get them thanks to World cat, am going
to be really sad when I leave this awesome resource.

Which by the by, if anyone is dying to validate

"You Die Today"
"Frankincense and Murder"
or
"The Aluminum Turtle"

I will submit them.  I am reading Make Mine Maclain, and found four pages
that need a bit of TLC, but not bad so far, considering the book was very
yellow and falling apart.  But would love to share the wealth if anyone is
interested in reading them ahead of publication on Bookshare.  As it is mid
terms time, and I usually have like fifteen minutes to myself before bed
time to read in.

I will say Make Mine Maclain is turning out to be a pretty great story, just
finished "The Silent Whistle" a story of black mail, murder, poison, and
intrigue, and am now doing Melody in Death, where the stage owner has been
found knifed to death in the teleprompters box.

Smile, but am maximizing its use while I have it, smile.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com