[bksvol-discuss] Books in collection

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 20:10:48 -0800 (PST)

I forgot to mention this before--When I was at the
bookshare booth at CSUN they had a big sign up--the
collection now has over 26,000 books--I think it's
something like 26,465--something over the 400 mark.
Janice said that people coming by are really
impressed--more, for some reason, than when it was
25,000 plus.

Allison and Robin--I should have read all my mail
before replying. Sorry.