[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books for scanners: Round 2

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 21:24:51 -0400

Hi Barbara,
   I think you wanted to send this to Madeleine, so I forwarded it to her.
Hope you don’t mind!
Marty

        From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Books for scanners: Round 2
        To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Date: Monday, March 25, 2013, 3:58 PM

        Hi all,

        I’ve attached the list of books available for scanners. If you’re
interested, please give me three that you’re interested in along with your
address and I’ll send them one at a time. I ask for three in case more than one
person are interested in the same book. It will be first come, first serve.
I’ll send books out once a week and continue to update this list weekly until
we get all the books sent out! I’ll send a separate email to those who contact
me with further instructions. Feel free to contact me with questions.

        Best,

        Madeleine Linares

        Volunteer Coordinator

        Bookshare, a Benetech Initiative