[bksvol-discuss] Books Submitted

  • From: "Natasha Baebler" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 19:32:33 -0500

Hello Booksharians,

Cleaning out the backlog of scanned books on my computer. So, tonight I've
submitted some kids books on mythology, more American Girl mysteries, and a
Trixie Belden.

All are in great shape with the lowest K1K ranking of 99.8.  Any blank pages in
any of the books are from pictures. All junk characters have been removed.
Haven't removed headers on the Molly/AG books though. The three have been read
through. All should be very easy validations.

Athena (Greek and Roman Mythology)
Venus (Greek and Roman Mythology)
The Light in the Cellar: A Molly Mystery
A Spy on the Home Front: A Molly Mystery
The Mystery on the Mississippi (Trixie Belden #15)

Happy validating!

Natasha and Guide Dog Fossey

"I want to be successful like everyone does, but through my idea of success. I
don't just mean that I will make a lot of money and be known for what I do, but
that I make a difference in someone's life."
-- Megan Piontek 1985-2008
----