[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books I'm planning to scan

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 14:02:39 -0400

Hi, Shannon.

I love your scans, and so I'd like to validate "When Day Breaks" by
Mary Jane Clark.  I've never read anything by her.

Thanks very much,
Marilyn

On Jul 28, 2008, at 12:48 PM, solsticesinger wrote:

Hi, all.

I have the following books here to scan:
1. Sick Girl by Amy Silverstein (nonfiction, memoir)
2. Time Is A River by Mary Alice Monroe
3. When Day Breaks by Mary Jane Clark (mystery)
4. Lady of the Reeds by Pauline Jedge (historical fiction, taking place in Egypt) 5. An Excess of Love by Cathy Cash Spellman (Historical fiction involving Ireland's fight for independence)
6. The Perfect Royal Mistress by Diane Haeger (Historical Fiction
7. Duchess: A Novel of Sarah Churchill by Susan Holloway Scott (Historical fiction)

If anyone wants to validate any of these, let me know. Otherwise, I'll just put them up on step one, for anyone to grab.

Shannon
I am only one; but still I am one. I can not do everything, but I can do something. And, because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
Everet Edward Hale