[bksvol-discuss] Books I'll be working on

  • From: "Dilsia A. Martinez" <dilsiam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 01:41:46 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Booksharians:

    I'll be working on scanning The Chronicles of
Narnia C.S. Lewis in Spanish and will submit Micah
from the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter Series L. K.
Hamilton in English. Cindy-sensei I have written to
Gustavo and awaiting his respone about the Spanish
books rated fair I've been scouring the list; does
Gustavo drinks Red Bull or something? he's way up in
high gear(smile).                                 Many
thanks to you and Gerald Hovas for answering my
questions. Gerald I don't have Kurzweil nor OpenBook
their price tag is too high for me to tackle sniff,
sniff.

Happy birthday Carrie Karnos, by the way thanks for
helping me in that issue of black background and white
fonts. I didn't know about the shading feature on Word
thanks Gustavo :).

Ohh!!! Did you leave some cake and ice cream ( I guess
I'm a little to late) Ups.

Dilsia