[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books I'll be Scanning

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 16:28:31 -0700

Hi, Christina, I'm confused. I'm thinking Jamie sent me a message about the
same thing, I.e., getting Cookwise from the library. Anyhow, I sent her a
message babbling in my usual fashion. Poor thing will shake her head and
wonder if I'm crazy, no doubt. Well whoever does get it will be in for a
very educational read, provided that you're not bored to death. You are
definitely thanked because NLS doesn't always have all the nifty cookbooks
I'd like to get my hot little hands on. C'est la vie! Good-by for now and
congratulations and sympathy in advance, Kim.,

  _____