[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books I'd like to validate

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 16:58:59 -0500

Dear Stacey;

Max Lucado's books are absolutely wonderful, but I will forewarn you, they are
a bear to proofread unless a sighted volunteer did the scanning. Even then they
can be tough since they often have footnotes or endnotes as well as sidebars.
Just ask Susan, I think she about resigned after doing “Fearless” and the
nightmare gave all of us.

I have several that I need to improve the online copies of that I own
personally and if I decide to do a BSO, I will let you know. He is a great
writer and an even better reader of his own books!

Valerie