[bksvol-discuss] Books I will be submitting...

  • From: "Denise Wagner" <denisecwagner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 10:18:50 -0500

Hi all,

I will be resubmitting Blood Ties by Judith E French.  I finished the
scanning, now I just need to clean it up a bit and put it together.  But, I
have a question.  This was a book that I had previously checked out to
proofread and it was missing the last 40+ pages, so I rejected it.  I liked
it so much, I bought the book second-hand and decided to scan the missing
pages and resubmit.  So, my question is: may I use the pages I originally
downloaded from someone else's submission?  I already proofed them, so I'm
confident they are in great shape.

Thanks,
Denise