[bksvol-discuss] Books Being Sent to Bookshare Office

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 13:47:01 -0600

Three books are on their way to the Bookshare office for scanning.  My
daughter had two of them on her list for a college literature class, while I
found the third while reading the reviews for the other two.

These are not my usual type of submissions, but I've been reading a lot of
mysteries lately, so here you go.

"The Longman Anthology of Detective Fiction"
Deane Mansfield-Kelley;

"Japanese Gothic Tales"
Kyoka Izumi;

"The Black Lizard and Beast in the Shadows"
Rampo Edogawa;

---

You often meet your fate on the road you take to avoid it.  - French Proverb